Tuesday, April 27, 2010

First Haircut

Allison got her first "official" haircut last Thursday!  She is at that awkard stage of growing hair.  Her part is still too far back on her head but her hair is too short to change that yet, and her bangs are too long.  She won't leave a barrett in and I don't have time to put it in pony's every day!  So anyway, after MUCH consideration and debate, I decided we needed to take her to get her first haircut and hopefully they could help me out without butchering her hair and still letting it grow.  We took her to the girl who cuts my mom's hair at JC Penny.  She has a little girl herself, so I figured I could trust her.  She did a GREAT job.  It is out of her eyes, but I can still put pony's in and a barrett!  She looks so much older now :(. 
Before...
and After!  I guess she sat very still when the lady was cutting her hair!  Shocking!!  (Long story, but I couldn't be there for the actual cut, but sent my camera and showed up afterwards to see it before I had to go to work).

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Very Nice! A good haircut even on kids makes quite a difference doesn't it. Dean actually needed a haircut before Marly. Now I keep Marly's bang short and keep the rest in an ear length bob. I need to get them to daycare and Marly doesn't like combing, etc like most kids. We get their hair cut regulary, but I do lot of trims between! Of course I wish my mom was her to cut it...but I watched for years and glad I can manage bang trims!
Andrea