Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Another Link - "Room to Live"

Ok, so I thought I had posted a link to "Room to Live" that I got from TVP blog, but it only shows a pic from what I can tell.  So here is the website to her blog entry on that and I think from there you can get to the "Room to Live" actual story on Fox 9.  I know they have aired it a couple times and it is SOOO powerful.  About roll overs that people died in but if they would have been buckled up they probably would have lived because there is enough room around the driver's side of the car.  In all honesty I first saw the story at "Speeder's Class".  Oops - I know another bad habit!  But I remember being VERY moved by the video.  They had gotten a copy of the story from Fox 9 to show.  So I encourage everyone to check it out if you have time.  Here is the link to her blog on "Room to Live":
http://www.offcamerwithtrish.com/2010/04/room-to-live.html

No comments: