Wednesday, November 14, 2012

First School Pics!

Allison had school pics taken back in September.  She picked out her outfit (from a couple choices I gave her) and let me fix her hair!  But I couldn't be there to help make her smile or make sure they turned out ok...  Talk about relinquishing control!!  So I was pretty interested to see how they turned out.  I was also a little worried because I think they were taken on only the 3rd or 4th class session and while Allison seemed to be liking preschool, the first day she had big tears in her eyes when I picked her up.  So I was a little worried she was going to look sad in her pics! 

 
Well, I'd have to say they turned out pretty darn good!!  No tears and she looks very happy!  She does seem to be loving preschool (although she still calls it pretty school!!) and looks forward to going every week.  My baby is getting so big!!  (PS, Hoping for a scanner for Christmas so the quality of things will be better than just using your iPhone to snap a pic of the pic to post! :)

No comments: