Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Special Purchase!

Well, I FINALLY did it!  I finally bought myself a new vacuum cleaner!!  I think I have been talking about it for 3 years or so.  I have looked online, in stores and even stopped at our local vacuum store, A B Vacuum a couple times before FINALLY making my special purchase.  Here she is...
My big red cleaning machine!!  I debated, looked at a cheaper model...almost bought that one.  But then I looked them both over top to bottom, and underneath!  Pushed them around, etc and decided this was the way to go.  I didn't want to have any regrets.  I could have easily spent double what I did, but this one is 10x, no probably 100x, the vacuum my old one was and will last me 10+ years!!  I don't know what more I could want!  :)  I was so excited to get her home and vacuum!

No comments: