Monday, October 8, 2012

Birthday Girl!!

Birthday Girl opening a few presents!

My big 4 year old!!

Blowing out a birthday candle!

Family pic!

Cousin pic!  Ummm, I think this was about as good as it got!


Allie and Laura, 2 peas in a pod!  On the way up to Mt. Tom

BEAUTIFUL view from Mt. Tom!
My lucky little birthday girl got to celebrate her a few times!  First at preschool where she brought treats - cupcakes and juice (probably not the healthiest, but I think loved by all 3-5 yr olds!).  Last Sunday was her ACTUAL birthday and mom had to work.  When I first realized it was going to be my weekend to work, I thought no big deal, she doesn't know the difference and we just decided to plan her party for the following weekend.  But on the day I was wishing very much to be at home with my family!  Lucky for me, I got an on-call at 3 and because it was a BEAUTIFUL Sept. 30, Jesse had planned a picnic at Sibley and Grandma Nancy, Aunt Mandy and her 3 Zupke cousins joined us there.  Grandma and Grandpa Berntson also got to surprise us with a visit there on their way home from the lake!  She had a BLAST!  Here's a few pics from that day:  Well, I guess they are above, I am too lazy to change them all right now!! Plus it doesn't really matter!  ;)

No comments: