Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween FUN!

Eeek, it's been a while!  But I am trying to figure out how it is Oct. 31 already!!  Anyway, I think the girls had a great Halloween this year!  First last Saturday they got to go to a Halloween party in Hector with their cousins.  Allie's cousin Emma is her age and she doesn't see her very often, so she LOVES to spend time with her!  Just before we left tho, Kara burned her hand on my curling iron!  At first I didn't see anything, we ran it under cold water and stuff, but later she had 3 blisters on her fingers.  While I was driving she started screaming bloody murder!  Luckily I had a drink with ice, so I gave her some ice and that helped.  By that night she was fine and actually slept all night.  I felt soo bad for her!

My poor little owl...
Doing pretty good...hungry!

Allie and her cousin/bestie Emma!

Bobbing for apples!
All smiles!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I showed Emma and she says: "I love Allison." :) Super cute pic!