Wednesday, October 31, 2012

More Halloween Fun!

Then on Monday night Allie got to bring a friend to dance, she brought another of her besties, Miss Audrey!  And they got to wear their costumes.  They had so much fun!!  I have one pic on my phone of that...and I don't know how to upload pics right from my phone to my blog.  Probably really easy, I should look into it.  Anyway, then Tuesday Allison had a Halloween party at preschool.  But my funny little girl didn't want to wear her costume anymore.  Don't know why or what was up with that.  But Grandma Linda was bringing her to preschool and so she wore another outfit she picked out.  So, who knows, but she had a good day at preschool and liked seeing the other kids dressed up and luckily wasn't upset when she got there that she wasn't wearing hers!  Must have been sick of it?!  Well then tonight of course, she got to go trick-or-treating!  She is really getting it and despite refusing to say it to Grandma Nancy or at mom's work, she DID say "trick or treat" and thank you (so proud!) when we were going around to neighbors.  After trick-or-treating we got to go for another treat, Jakes' Pizza!  YUM!  Here are my adorable :) kids on Halloween 2012:
Tink!

WHO, WHO!!  Little Owl!

TRYING to get Miss K to smile!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I take my phone pics and Email them to myself. Then I download and save to my computer, then upload them to my blog like any other photo. May be the long way around, but it is how I always do it...

: ) andrea