Friday, September 28, 2012

Little Miss Clean

Who is Little Miss Clean?
Well, I can tell you it is NOT this little lady:


Nope, not her!  Miss Allie has become my little neat freak!  It started last Sunday, Jesse was getting ready for church and Allison called him down to her room.  I wish I had a before picture, because it was a DISASTER!  Books and toys all over.  I had been meaning to clean it up, but with Allie's b-day party coming I kind of decided to just wait until closer to that so I don't have to do it again!  Well, I guess Allie decided to take it upon herself. 


She put all her toys in the shopping cart and moved it to the living room.  Stacked all her books in her nightstand and put her pj's on the pillow on the floor.  She attempted to make her bed even!  And then when Jesse was reading to her before nap, she told him, now make sure and put that book back when you are done with it!!  Oh my!  And she has kept it clean all week!

Then on Tuesday when I was putting Kara down for a nap I heard her banging around upstairs and was wondering what in the world she was doing.  I was prepared for the worst.  This is what I found:
 
She had cleaned up all the toys upstairs!  I was so impressed!  However what she doesn't realize, is now I have a little higher expectations for her and she is going to start getting some more responsibilities!  And my little Kara is still a little Miss Messy!  She is the tornado behind Allison's cleaning!  Allison even said, now we have to keep Kara out of here so she doesn't mess it up, referring to the living room...poor Kara!  LOL!  

No comments: