Sunday, June 2, 2013

Mother's Day 2013 - I am lucky!

I am lucky.  I have the best mother and mother-in-law a girl could ask for.  They are caring, supportive and SUPER helpful!!  I am lucky to have a good relationship with both.  I am also lucky to have 2 wonderful, sweet, beautiful daughters.  Who also are lucky to have amazing women as their grandma's!  Yes, we have some amazing women in our life!  So for Mother's day (which also happened to be fishing opener, so my husband and dad were gone anyway) we had girl's day.  Started with both grandma's coming to church with us for a special mother's day celebration and Allison sang in church.  Then we went out to eat.  Had a great lunch at El Tapatio. 
Having muffins with Grandma's.

Isn't she beautiful...I am blessed!

And she loves to sing!!

Me and my girls...this pic took some bribery and I am not sure what is up with Kara's face!!  They were beyond done and ready for lunch!

3 generations of Berntson/Mages women!
 
Jesse didn't forget me.  I got a massage (one hour!!) from a professional.  I still have to cash in on that one of these days!

No comments: