Sunday, June 2, 2013

Miss Kara is 2! (And it shows!)

Miss Kara turned 2 on May 24.  My sweet, but spunky, wild child has been showing her two-ness for a few months now!!  Ha!  Acting like quite the independent, "ME do it!!" girl!  She got to open a couple presents early, and then had a wonderful and fun 2nd birthday despite the (once again) cold/gloomy weather. 
Opening her first gift...before the party!  Gotta read the card first, ha!

I think she likes it!!

Grandma Nancy and Miss Kara...playing with Grandma's iPad!

Bubble Guppy Cake!!  Thanks Grandma Nancy!

She has this present thing down!!  One of the 3 or 4 beach towels she got!  She is SET!

Reading the cards again, this girl is advanced!!

New sunglasses!

I wanted a pic of my girls together, this was the best I got.  Yup, I dressed them alike.

Super excited for her cake and to be sung to!  She LOVED that!

The younger kids group!  Back: Emma and Jack, Front: Laura, Briena, Kara and Allison

Make a wish!  I was suprised no one else blew out her candles for her, but the kids let her do it!  And she did!  Got both of them!!

Loving her cake!

Yum!

Grandma Linda and Cousin Alyssa with Kara

Jesse's aunt from Alaska, Cindy, was visiting and got to come celebrate with us!!  It was great to have her there!!  L-R: Jesse's mom, Nancy, Grandpa, Delano, Jesse, and his Aunt Cindy

No comments: