Thursday, September 6, 2012

My baby goes to Preschool!!

Allison had her first day of preschool today at Children's Corner Preschool at the AG church in Willmar.  She was excited and went in good, all smiles, but when I came to get her she looked kind of sad.  I guess she got a little sad at some point and was missing me!  I think she will love it and she does talk about going back, so that is good.  Seems like a kids paradise to me!  We had dance registration tonight and Monday night is her first actual dance practice!  She is very excited for that.  She was so bummed she wasn't getting to dance tonight!
WHAT?!  I have school today?!
Daddy and Allie before work and school!

So excited!!  Well, I guess it is fitting that she says when she grows up she wants to be a babysitter since to her 13 is pretty grown up!!  Book her now folks, she is gonig to be good!  ;)

No comments: