Sunday, March 4, 2012

9 Months


I'll start with the stats...Miss Kara is 19lbs 3 oz and 28.25 inches long.  It's funny because everyone seems to think she is so much chubbier than Allie.  Turns out she is pretty much the same wt. as Allie was at 9 mo. (1 oz less actually) BUT 1.5 inches LONGER!  But I knew and I have been hearing from friends and even Dr. Swanson's nurse when we had her in for her appt. that she "must have hit a growth spurt".  I guess that's where all those night feedings are going?!  Ugh.  Yup, she is STILL getting up at night.  But in her defense, there always seems to be something triggering it.  And to be honest, I think we are close to having her sleep all night now.  So, at 9mo. she was getting up at night, but hopefully by 10mo. I will be able to say she is consistently sleeping all night.  At her appt. (which to be honest was 1 1/2 weeks ago!) she was 100% healthy!  It felt sooo good to hear that!  It seems we were always battleing something, first it was ear infections then after she got her tubes she got RSV!  What else has my busy girl been up to...crawling.ALL.OVER!  Talking up a storm, "dadada, mamama", patty cake and sooo big!  Oh, yeah, and we got some teeth!  (That didn't help the sleeping issue either!).  So, as I was looking through the pics I attempted to get at 9 mo. I realize why we get professional pics taken!!  I have NO patience for this!!  Here was my product...
Yup, she is chewing on a marker.  Teething...and more teething!
I took the marker, she wants it back!
Allie wanted to be in the picture.  Still more interested in the marker than me.
Ok, at least one of them is looking at me now!
I GIVE UP!
In my opinion, the best product.  She is bored, wants her marker back, and I wanted just one more pic, so I took this one with my phone.  Ahhh, I love this girl!  She has a lot of spunk, that is for sure!!

No comments: