Tuesday, March 27, 2012

10 months?!

Having green beans!
How is my baby 10 months old??  I actually just told someone she was 9 months when in fact she had turned 10 months already!  I didn't even realize it until I looked at a friends blog who has a baby that is exactly 1 month younger than Kara and saw her 9month post!  Well, she continues to grow and learn new things ALL THE TIME!  She went from crawling all over to now she stands by everything and yesterday I even saw her "cruising" around the coffee table (walking along it, holding on).  I am so afraid this one is going to be walking before her first birthday!  She is also in the process of getting her top 2 teeth.  One is through and I can see the slit where the other one is about to come through.  Her poor gum is really swollen!  She is doing really good with getting all these teeth though!  A little irritable, but some tylenol or motrin here and there help.  So with these new teeth, she has been getting more table food.  She loves it, it won't be long before she won't want her babyfood anymore!!  But she still loves food in general! 
Into EVERYTHING!  She had a hayday in Allie's color box!
Helping unload the dishwasher!
Like I said, into everything!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

What a doll! Fun to read your posts and look forward to Rachel doing the same things!