Tuesday, February 21, 2012

And she's Off!

Yup, Kara is crawling.  And into EVERYthing!  You can't leave that girl alone for 2 seconds!  And her toys are TOTALLY uninteresting.  Ha!  It's not so bad when Allison is with her, she is such a good helper (too good sometimes) and will make sure she isn't getting into things she isn't supposed to or tell me.  This morning I thought they were both in the office playing, I was finishing getting ready in the bathroom and I called for Allison to come brush her teeth.  She answered me from downstairs!  So I figured I better investigate what Miss Kara was busy doing in the office...

And here she was.  Busy digging in the shredder paper.  Thankfully nothing had hit her when she pulled it over!!  And it wasn't plugged in (I haven't used it in ages!).  But oh, she was busy.  And she knew she was caught as soon as she saw me.  In fact she is usually happy to see me and instead, she was not happy to see me!  It was like, mom, go away!!  Oh, we are going to have our hands full with this one!

No comments: