Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Halloween - A bit late!

I was sooo frustrated, on Halloween we had taken some cute pictures of the girls on the front step before we took Allie trick or treating.  However, when I went to look at the pics later on my camera, they weren't there?!  Turns out my SD card was full!!  I didn't even know that could happen, oops!  Anyway, ever since then I have been meaning to get the girls dressed up again and take some pics, we can't not have any pictures of them from Halloween this year!  Anyway, I FINALLY got around to it today!  It went good considering I had to try to do it by myself (not easy to get them both to look at me and get Kara to smile with me behind the camera!).  Only bad thing was it was too windy (and cold) to go outside.  But here are my kiddos in their "Halloween" costumes!  Better late than never!  And they are pretty darn cute if I do say so myself!!
Meow!


They are so cute!!!

My beautiful "butterfly" ladybug - Allie says she is a butterfly.

No comments: