Thursday, August 18, 2011

Valleyfair!

Last Friday I got to take Allison to Valleyfair with Grandma Nancy and Jesse's sister and her family, and Jesse's aunt Mary Jo who was visiting from Montanna!  We also had a friend of MJ's and her daughter, and Kelly and Bella join us.  ANYWAY, I probably wouldn't have thought about taking Allison yet, I felt she was probably a little young and didn't know how she would do on the rides and stuff...well, she LOVED it.  She is such a dare devil!  I couldn't believe how much she loved the rides.  She even got to go on the Octopus ride with me and she went on the scrambler with her Aunt Mandy.  She just shrieked, laughed and giggled the whole time.  She was sooo good.  I was so proud of her.  She did fall asleep on Grandma Nancy for about an hour on the lazy river in the water park!  I couldn't believe it.  But that power nap and the excitement of the day kept her awake almost the whole ride home! 

Miss Kara spent her first day at daycare.  Rhonda's daughter, Hannah, actually watched Kara since Rhonda had 2 other babies that day.  And they had to take Kara with to an appt. that Hannah had.  Kara did great!  They said she was very good!  I was so happy! 

No comments: