Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, It's back to work I go...

Well, even though I filled in on Tuesday evening, I really feel like tomorrow (Friday) is my first "official" day back to work.  It is the first day I have to get up to my alarm clock since the day I left for the hospital (oh, except on baptism day too), it is the first day I have to get the girls ready and get them to daycare before work.  That should be interesting!  I am both looking forward to it and dreading it.  I am ready for more of a routine, I am ready to see my co-workers and feel productive!  I am sad because we are finally getting into a good routine at home.  Kara definitely recognizes and is excited to see me, so I am sad to be leaving her with daycare.  And today as I was rocking her for her nap, I was sad to think that I won't be doing that for the next 3 days.  I am sad to be leaving Allison more again too.  We have had a really good summer.  But I don't worry about her as much at daycare, I know she likes it and has fun.  She already has a routine there (although this is the first time in 3 months that she has to go so early again!  This will take some getting used to by everyone!:).  In the long run, I know it will be good and we will all figure it out and get into a new routine.  But I also know these first few weeks are going to be hard and I will probably cry.

Oh, and Sat. is Jesse and my anniversary.  6 years!  He will be spending his first ENTIRE day with the kids and I will be working ALL DAY LONG.  Happy Anniversary to us.

No comments: