Wednesday, August 24, 2011

3 Months - We've come a long way baby!

Yes, we have!  We all - Jesse, myself, Allison, and Kara survived colic.  And we are now blessed with a very happy, smiley and "talkative" 3 month old.  And I think (almost afraid to say it though) we are getting there with sleeping!!!  Why does all this have to happen RIGHT before I go back to work?  Now I just want to stay home with her and Allison!!  (Ok, I am still slightly looking forward to getting back to work).  Miss Kara has been going to bed at 7:30 and sleeping until 6:30 to 7:30 a.m.!  She does still get up once or twice, but I have stopped stressing about it.  She eats and goes back to bed good.  Last night she was up at 11 and then not until 5 and both times was about 15 min.  The girls are spending their first day together at daycare today.  Lucky me, a day to myself before I officially go back to work!!  I did end up going in extra last evening though, they called and caught me at a weak moment and Jesse was home from work already and knowing the kids were going to daycare today I knew I could take an uninterupted nap today, so I agreed.  So, I was more than happy to get up with my baby at 5 a.m.  Speaking of nap...I better get to it.  I have big plans for today and it is slipping away fast!

No comments: