Monday, May 17, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

So, when does life slow down???  I keep thinking next week it will be quieter, next week we don't have anything planned...oh, that's right we have that one thing, and that seems to turn into 20!!  And we only have 1 child and she isn't old enough to be involved in after school events...or school for that matter!  Oh, well.  To be totally honest I kind of like it, I mean I must, because I do it to myself!  One thing that has been keeping us busy is our house if for sale.  We listed it 1 month ago (I know I am a bit behind, I have been meaning to post a pic of us with the "For Sale" sign, but obviously that hasn't happened!) and have had quite a few showing, but no offers yet.  Wow, is it stressful having your house for sale!!  I really hope it doesn't take forever to sell...but we'll see.  Market isn't great right now and a stimulus to home buyers ended at the end of April.  Bummer.  So anyway, lets take this week for example...I have all week off because this next weekend is my weekend to work.  So today we went to the Y, then tonight we had a showing at our house so we had to leave.  Tomorrow I am going to visit a friend who just had a baby, tomorrow night we are going to look at houses (also stressed b/c we haven't found the right one either!), Wed...hmmm, nothing (yet), and Thur. I have VB - the start of summer sand!  Yeah!  Oh, and then I have to work the weekend.  And of course the weekends I have off are jam packed it seems this summer!  Such is life!  I wouldn't change any of it...oh, except for our house to sell!! 

No comments: