Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Birthday Girl!!





We had my baby girls Birthday Party last Saturday. She actually turns 1 tomorrow!! It was a GORGEOUS DAY, an answer to my MANY prayers! And it went great! Allison did great with her 1 nap that day. She was a little ham opening her gifts, with help, or we would have been there all day, she wanted to play with and "try on" everything right away. Then we did her cake. Which was so cute, I am sad to say I did NOT attempt to make on this year. Cash Wise has this great deal for 1st b-day's. You get a free mini cake for them when you order a cake. Plus all that fluffy frosting I figured would be great for her to dig into and smear all over her face! Next year I MIGHT attempt to make one, don't hold me to that though! Anyway, she did great! Cautious at first, then she dug in. She played hard then had a bath and went to bed. We have some video from the day that I will try to post this week (if I don't get it done today). We got our video camera just in time for her birthday and I am so glad we did! Thank you SO much to everyone who helped us get ready and brought food and for all Allison's gifts! She is a very lucky little girl!

No comments: