Sunday, September 1, 2013

My cuties

Kids, like cats, love boxes!!  I walked around the kitchen to see Kara doing this:

And they actually were cooperative with me for a picture!!


I can't believe it is September already!!  Allison starts her 2nd year of preschool on Thursday.  She is super excited and ready to go back.  Also very excited to start dance again.  I wish summer lasted a while longer.  Even if it stays warm, it isn't the same.  But on the other hand I am a LITTLE ready for fall.  Miss Kara is going to be a lost little girl when Allie goes to school.  Even this year when it is only for 2 1/2 hours 2 days a week!  When Allison was at Bible school a few evenings this summer, I bet Kara asked where Allie was no less than 20 times!!  Even though they fight like crazy what seems like the majority of the time, they are close!!  My sweet girls...growing up too fast!

No comments: