Sunday, September 1, 2013

8 Years

This past week Jesse and I celebrated our anniversary.  8 years.  In 8 years we have had 2 kids and 2 homes.  I have worked at Rice the entire time, but changed departments once.  Jesse has changed jobs...a few times.  I feel like 8 years ago was almost an entire lifetime ago.  But on the other hand, 8 years is not very long.  I hope we are married 8x this long (or however long we live ;).  I can't wait to see what the next 8 years holds in store for us!!  We are truly and wonderfuly blessed. 

Still smiling!
For our anniversary we tried a new restaurant in Grove City.  A BBQ joint called Hog in the Road.  I thought it was very good...but the best part was being with the wonderful company we were with.  We went with some amazing people who have helped us get to where we are today.  So, thank you, you guys have no idea how much you all mean to us.  Anyway, here's a few pics...
Wedding day, Aug. 27, 2005

Flowers from my husband!!  He does still love me!  ;)
 

No comments: