Monday, April 29, 2013

Spring Program

Allie had a big week last week!  On Tuesday she had a little program at preschool for families.  Jesse and I went to watch, she was so excited!  She asked me last Thursday (after preschool) as I was tucking her in bed if dad and I were going to come watch her sing at preschool!  Of course!  They did the "Very Hungry Caterpillar" first and then a few songs and a couple "poems".  It was so fun!!  We have loved having Allison at Children's Corner Preschool.  Kara can hardly wait to go!!  Or so it seems!  She LOVES brining Allie to preschool and washing her hands too!  And now if I am not careful she runs into the little "house" in the room to play babies and has a big fit when I drag her out!  Anyway, here's some pics from the program...
Allie was "the sun", Soren was "the very hungry caterpillar"!

All smiles!

Quick family pic!  Muffins and fruit after the program!

No comments: