Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Another year older...

Yup, I am another year older.  Officially a member of the OVER 30 club!  Eeek, that is hard to say!  In typical fashion I had my birthday week.  It included a pedicure with a co-worker and good friend, a free Caribou, free CherryBerry, and a free tan (no lecture required...it has been a LONG winter).  For my birthday all I wanted to do was have some friends over to play "board" games.  That is what we did.  It was GREAT!  We only got to one game, Loaded Question, but it was hilarious fun!  Apples to Apples was next on the agenda, but midnight came too quick and with most of us being in the over 30 club and with children to take care of the next day, we did the responsible thing (much to my dismay) and shut it down.  Here's a few pics from the night...
The girls!  Love these ladies!

Team RJ??

This is how you do it...






It stopped letting me add comments on the pics, but you get the idea!!  Andy and I were a team, not sure what I was doing...trying to look tough!  Lol!!

No comments: