Friday, June 1, 2012

1st Birthday!!!

Miss Kara-Beara is 1!!!  Yowza!  As I look back on that first year, I truly know why first birthdays are such a celebration.  I think it started hundreds of years ago when it was almost a miracle when a baby made it through their first year with all the diseases, etc.  Anyway, while our first year was easy as far as that goes...there were definitely times I couldn't imagine how we were going to make it a year!!  My sweet, spunky, and colicky baby!!  It truly is a celebration!!  I love her sooo much, and even though there were trying times, I find myself missing my little baby!  She is not much of a cuddler usually and we are almost done with bottles, probably by Monday!!  And I think it is harder on me than her!  I want to hold and cuddle her and that was one time she would.  I have tried to replace that bottle with stories, but she doesn't usually sit still for them yet.  Allie was much better at that!  My sweet girls, both sweet and loving in their own seperate ways!  Anyway, here are a FEW of the over 100 pics I have from her day!!  Thanks so much to Ashley and Alyssa for helping me take pics!  And anyone else that helped with that and EVERYTHING ELSE!  It was so fun!!
Supper before cake!!  Eating big people food...yum yum!!

Opening B-day presents...I think she is teething, she is chewing on EVERYTHING!  I think her favorite present might have been her toothbrush!  LOL

Yup, she is walking...all.over.the.place!

Hmmm, what's in here?

Getting lots of help.  Big sister, Allie, was helping, but I think she took a break!

MMM, cake time!  Looking like she is not sure where to start!

Getting started!

Mmm, it IS good!

Sharing some with Grandpa!

She did a pretty good number on her cake!

Bath time after the cake mess!
My sweet baby!  1 years old!! 

No comments: