Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bad Blogger!


I am a bad blogger! A few weeks ago I saw a story on Fox 9 about mommy Blogs and how popular they are becoming. I was like, Yeah! That is how I got started after Allison was born. But they went on to say that a good blogger blogs regularly (ooops!), and I can't remember what all else, but needless to say, I really didn't have any of their qualifications of a "good" blogger, except that I do it. I like to do it, and I am constantly thinking, oh, I need to put that on my blog, but then I don't get to it, and a week or more passes and then it seems silly to do it! I don't take enough pictures either. I either tend to forget my camera, leave it home on purpose (because I am afraid I will lose it), the batteries are dead (happened to me this weekend at my brother-in-law's wedding!), or I just plain don't do it! I really don't have time to blog daily, I probably could make a point of doing it at least weekly, but I just don't seem to get around to it. The other thing is I always want to put a picture up with the blog because I think it is boring otherwise, and half the time I haven't taken the time to download my pics onto my computer yet! AHHHH!!! It stresses me out just thinking about it! Anyway, the gal who did the story is Trish Van Pilsm (sp.?) and she has a great blog! I think her website is www.offcamerawithtrish.blogspot.com Check it out! But for those of you who do read my blog, thank you! I do enjoy it!

No comments: