Wednesday, May 23, 2012

GNO!

Yeah for Girl's Night Out!  A couple of weekends ago...actually it was Mother's Day weekend and the fishing opener, I got to go out with my girlfriends!  We celebrated another one of us (umm...I guess it was me) entering the 3-0!  We hung out, went to a Twin's Game and then had peanuts and beer at a Peanut Bar...I guess that's what you do there!  ;) Ha!  It was so fun, as always, getting together and reminiscing! 

Like I said it was Mother's Day weekend AND the fishing opener and my outdoors loving, fishing loving guy stayed home with the kids so I could go out with my friends!  I KNOW I am loved!  AND he had the house cleaned up when I got home! 

Tomorrow is my baby girl's birthday, hopefully I will get some cute pics...post to come...sometime in the future...you guys know me!

No comments: