Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter everyone!  This is my favorite time of year for so many reasons.  I love the Easter Holiday.  The sacrifice Our Father made for the forgiveness of our sins.  Everything feels fresh and new!  I love the Palm Sunday service and the Easter one, of course, but I also enjoy (doesn't seem like the right word, but I don't know how else to put it) going to the Maundy thursday and good Friday service.  Thank you, thank you, thank you, God, for sending your one and only begotten son to die for us on the cross that our sins might be washed away and we might be able to spend eternity with you in heaven! 

We celebrated with my parents a bit early last weekend.  It was a fun day, we flew kites and had an easter egg hunt!  Easter Sunday we will celebrate with the Mages family!  And of course, the Easter bunny will come to our house too!  Maybe the girls will get to see the bunny tomorrow.  If we do, I will try to post a pic then!!  Pics from Easter to come later! 

No comments: