Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Amazin' Farm



We took Allison to her first Pumpkin Patch/Fall Farm thing(?) this year! Last year she was just 1 month old! (Although I did see babies that small!!) It was fun, but I think next year will be more fun. This year she was more interested in doing her own thing. She was a little afraid of the goats at first (and one did try to eat her coat!) but she got over that. It really surprised me because up to this point she has loved pretty much all animals. She gets so excited to see kitties and puppies (dogs). They were small goats, but who knows. It was FINALLY a decent fall day. But it was still cool in the wind! Anyway, it was an experience!! I have to laugh at our family pic. It is the only one we got that day on my camera, she is screaming her head off! She did NOT want to cooperate for a picture! (Makes me a little nervous for how our family pics turned out yesterday!). We went with Tom, Holli and Audrey! It is funny to watch the girls. They both had their own idea of what to do at the farm!

No comments: