Tuesday, August 11, 2009

10 Months!




A week or so ago (when Allison "officially" turned 10 months) I was rocking her and I almost started crying looking at her. I can't believe how big she has gotten!! WHERE have the last 10 months gone??!! I remember when she was about 6 weeks old, crying (as it seems I did quite often then) how I didn't know if I was doing the right things and etc, etc, etc! And thinking I couldn't wait for her to get bigger... I can't believe I did that! They are little for SUCH a short time!! She is so close to walking already, doesn't cuddle very well, unless very tired, and will not lay still for a diaper change! She is so much fun! I love every minute I get to spend with her and feel so blessed to have her. While I still constantly worry I am doing the right things for her, I feel better knowing we have made it this far and she seems to be doing just fine!

She loves to play ball, and claps for herself after every throw. She also LOVES books! Usually she likes to look at them herself and only tolerates being read to for a minute or two, in this picture she was really listening to Daddy read to her!

No comments: