Sunday, June 7, 2009

Miss Audrey Turns 1






On Sat. afternoon we celebrated our good friend, Audrey's first birthday! It is so hard to believe a year has passed since she was born!! A year ago I was at work on a slow Sat. evening when we got a call from a very excited mother-to-be!! She said her water had broke and she was coming in!! I think I was almost as excited as they were! Anyway, I am very honored to have gotten to be there for the birth of my best friend's baby and it has been so fun watching her grow and change over the last year! Happy Birthday to Miss Audrey! And many more! I will have to post more pictures of the celebration later, I have some cute one's of the three little friends in the swimming pool together, Audrey, Ava and Allison! (Although there was no water in it, just kids and toys!)

1 comment:

Tom and Holli Rath said...

I thought I put comments on here! Thanks for the great wishes! Thanks for being such wonderful friends! We love you guys!