Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!




Well, I spent part of my Mother's Day at work and then slept most of the rest of it away! I worked nights last weekend and Allison spent the weekend with her Grandma's! Who loved every minute of it! I love being a mother more than I can even describe. It is the most difficult thing I have ever done and the most wonderful and rewarding all at once! I question everything I do, I want to make sure I am doing the right thing for my baby. I had the best role model in the world and I hope I am 1/2 as good a mom to Allison as she was/is to Dan and I. I hope Allison feels the way I feel about my mom about me one day! Thank you, Mom! I love Allison so much and she is so much fun. I could listen to her babble and laugh all day long. On Monday night, she was coming down with a cold and I think she was teething and we were up pretty much from 12:30 to 3! I was exhausted but she was so cute! I was trying to get her to go back to sleep and she just looks at me and starts patting my face and touching my nose! It was everything I could do not to laugh! Anyway, Happy Belated Mother's Day to all the mother's out there!

No comments: